Play Australia is an incorporated association committed to working with all sections of the community to promote the value of play. We are a membership based organisation comprising professionals, groups and individuals committed to the aims of the organisation.
We aim to:
- Promote PLAY and it’s VALUE
- Collect, disseminate and exchange information about play and play environments.
- Encourage consultation with organisations and individuals on issues relating to play.
- Carry our research into the use of playgrounds and their value.
- Promote better design of playgrounds.
- Encourage better planning, design and development of play opportunities.
- Support the development of the Australian Standards to assist in the promotion of safe play.
- Support our members to provide quality safe play opportunities.