Member Website Login
- Members are given a username and password to login to the Play Australia website and access specific website content.
- If you are a member and do not have your login or have any difficulties with logging in, pleaese contact firstname.lastname@example.org
‘My Account’ members area
- Members login to their own ‘My Account’ profile.
- In the 'My Account' area members can edit their membership profile and keep it updated.
- Members have the option to upload a profile picture or logo, which features in the Membership Directory
Connect with other members
- Members will be able to log in and explore the Membership Directory.
- Personal data like phone numbers and street address will be hidden to the public, but viewable when members are logged in.
Contribute to the website blog
- Members are welcome to contribute to our website blog, please contact email@example.com if you have content to post.
- Play Australia's Blog is a round up of the latest news and events in the sector, along with our social media pages, facebook and Twitter.
Access to online resources
- Logged in Members have access to the extensive listing of Documents in our Resource Library.
- Online resources include publications and information on Australian Standards, play equipment, auditing, injury, shade etc. to name a few.
Discount on professional development
Play Australia organises training and seminars through out the year.
Some of these events are free for members and some will attract a reduced fee for members.
Members can simplify the registration process by signing into the website first, your contact details are then pre-loaded into the registration forms, and any discounts to events are automatically applied when logged in. Payments can be made on the spot via paypal or credit card at the paypal site.