Our training programs and professional development will:
- increase understanding and advance advocacy skills to further promote the value of play;
- provide best practice advice and details of all current playground standards for all participants;
- provide specialised knowledge and skills needed in the management of playspaces;
- provide 'Levels 1 and 2' Certificates for all participants;
- include presentations from people with leading expertise across relevant parks and playground industry sectors;
- provide support to members working in the industry;
- facilitate networking opportunities for all participants; and,
- cater to the needs of participants by bringing the ‘play’ back into adult learning.
Play Australia provides the following professional development and training programs:
As well as events hosting international speakers, and professional development forums across Australia.
Play Australia offers onsite and tailored training:
For further information please contact: Barb Champion - Executive Director - Play Australia - firstname.lastname@example.org