Play Australia Blog Feed
Our blog addresses important PLAY stories on topical issues.
Keep up to date as we share stories and information about PLAY. If you have your own important PLAY story to share on our blog, please contact:
- Karen Williams - National Marketing Manager – Play Australia
- (M) 0407 701 171
- (e) firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning Outdoor Environments in Schools: A One Day Seminar
A forum for discussion and information, in a lovely venue with great food:
- current research - the role and value of outdoor play at school
- practical design for play, learning, landscape and sport
- inspirational and sustainable gardening
- successful and practical tree management
Event Information:Date: Thursday 10 November 2016Time: 9:00am to 4:15pmLocation: City of Melbourne Bowls Club, Flagstaff Gardens, West MelbourneCost: $195.00
The weekend was a huge success - here are some photos taken by the Organiser Clare Walton.
Part 1 “Local risk/benefit in action”The volunteers at Athelstone Uniting Church Stay & Play Playgroup were inspired to expand outdoors... see how they have ap- plied Tim Gill’s risk/benefit assessment concepts at their unique site.
Outdoor Classroom Day is a global campaign to inspire and encourage teachers across the world to take lessons outdoors on Thursday 6th October. Over 1,800 schools are already signed up to take around 250,00 children out on the day, but we need your help to reach even more!