Do you want more information on the value of play? Check out our PLAY TODAY factsheets available for download now
How Play Streets supports the development of physical literacy in children
Play Streets supports the development of physical literacy in children holistically, with a particular strength in developing psychological and social capabilities in children.
– Centre for Sport and Social Impact, Latrobe University, 2020.
With the recent release of the Australian Physical Literacy Framework developed by Sport Australia, the Centre of Sport and Social Impact at La Trobe University, commissioned by Play Australia, have launched a new research review:
Publications for Sale
In addition to our extensive Play Library we have a range of quality publications for sale that have been authored or co-authored by our members.
- Outdoor Learning Environments - Spaces for exploration, discovery and risk-taking - Helen Little, Sue Elliott and Shirley Wyver
- Early Childhood Playgrounds: Planning and Outside Learning Environment - Prue Walsh
- The Outdoor Playspace Naturally - For Children Birth to Five Years - Sue Elliott
- How to Grow a Playspace - Co-Editors Katherine Masiulanis and Elizabeth Cummins
- Contemporary School Playground Strategies for Healthy Students - Brendon Hyndman
- Birth and Beyond - Meaningful Practice for Babies and Toddlers - Nicole Halton and Natasha Treveton
If you would like to have your publication added to this list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly.