Online Learning Series
Play Australia is pleased to present our Online Learning Series to support PD and connecting up – including:
- Standards Sessions provide the opportunity to join with Play Australia’s panel of national experts to discuss the latest Australian Standards and topical issues in the risk management of play spaces.
- Play Today PD Sessions are opportunities developed to connect our Members with experts globally and hear them informally discuss topical issues in play, risk and play space development.
- Special Events are organised as required to respond to the needs of the day.
Play Network Meetings
As we develop our state-based branches and networks we are seeing many of them host their own play network events to connect professionals and discuss topical issues in play.
Choose your local page to connect up and join the conversation.
An extensive directory profiling the expertise, products and services available from our Members.
Play Australia Members come from diverse backgrounds including:
- Urban Designers and Landscape Architects
- Playground Designers and Manufacturers
- Artists and Horticulturalists
- Early Years and Schools
- Researchers and Students
- Local Government and State Government
Search our Membership Directory to find support for your next play project in your State or Territory.
Tailored Professional Development
Play Australia has a long history of tailoring programs to meet your training and professional development needs. Discounts are available for Members.
For a confidential discussion please contact:
- Barb Champion - Executive Director, Play Australia
- (M) 0419 363 666 or
- (e) email@example.com