Welcome to the launch of the NEW Play Australia
2015 Training and Professional Development Calendar.
Play Australia delivers a national training program and provides professional development opportunities for members.
Play Australia’s training program:
- increases understanding and advances advocacy skills to further promote the value of play
- provides specialised knowledge and the skills needed in the workplace today
- includes presentations from people with leading expertise across relevant industry sectors
- caters to the needs of participants by bringing the ‘play’ back into adult learning
- remains relevant, up to date and cutting edge!
Play Australia currently provide the following training programs -
Play Australia also offer onsite and tailored training -
Play Australia provide the following networking opportunities and ongoing support for members -
Training Development Coordinator
0438 856 322